Good start, wish you luck! --Peter Littmann 04:19, 4 October 2006 (UTC)
Please give a bot bit to SieBot, so it will not flood your RC as it adds interwiki links using pywikipedia's interwiki.py. SieBot is active on 180 Wikipedias. See the user page of the bot for more details, or check a complete overview of its activities here. Cheers! Siebrand (talk) 23:22, 17 Dasiamime 2007 (UTC)
- Support-There are no bureaucrats on the Ewe Wikipedia yet and no established system here for bot approval. SieBot seems to be well established on other language Wikipedias, so I see no reason why it shouldn't be here. Why not go ahead and request at Meta-Wiki.--Natsubee 01:31, 21 Dasiamime 2007 (UTC)
- Done. —Pathoschild 01:19, 2 Anyɔnyɔ 2007 (UTC)
Hello! I ask for permission to run my interwiki bot PipepBot here, and to get a bot flag for it.
- Operator: it:User:Pipep
- Purpose: Interwiki
- Software: Pywikipedia
- Has bot flag at: als, am, an, ar, arc, ast, az, bat-smg, be, be-x-old, bn, bpy, bs, ca, ce, ceb, co, cs, cu, cv, da, de, eml, en, eo, et, fo, fr, frp, fur, fy, ga, gd, hr, ht, hu, hy, id, ie, ilo, io, is, ja, ka, ksh, ku, kw, la, lb, li, lij, ln, lt, lv, mi, mk, ml, ms, nap, nds, nds-nl, nn, no, oc, pms, rm, rmy, ro, roa-tara, ru-sib, sc, scn, sco, sh, simple, sk, sl, sq, sr, su, sv, te, th, tl, udm, uk, vec, vls, vo, wa, wo, wuu, zea, zh, zh-classical, zh-yue
- Details: Interwiki using Pywikipediabot. It mostly runs manually assisted. May run automatically in some cases.
Thank you! --it:User:Pipep 18:15, 26 Dasiamime 2007 (UTC)
- Support- See my note above.--Natsubee 19:26, 26 Dasiamime 2007 (UTC)
Done. —Pathoschild 19:02, 7 Anyɔnyɔ 2007 (UTC)
- Thank you! it:User:Pipep 04:21, 8 Anyɔnyɔ 2007 (UTC)
Hi, i request a bot bit for BotMultichill.
- Botmaster : Multichill
- Bot's name : BotMultichill
- List of botflags on others wikipedias: about 100+ atm (see meta:User:Multichill for the current list)
- Purpose: Interwiki (pywikipedia)
- Technical details : BotMultichill is an interwiki bot starting at the Dutch wikipedia. The bot uses the pywikipedia framework and runs day and night in autonomous mode. Sometimes the bot will run in manual assisted mode to solve interwiki conflicts. Multichill 08:41, 5 Anyɔnyɔ 2007 (UTC)
Hi, i request a bot flag for AlleborgoBot
- Operator: Alleborgo
- Automatic or Manually Assisted: Automatic, in "-autonomous" mode. Sometimes the bot will run in manual assisted mode to solve interwiki conflicts.
- Programming Language(s): Pywikipedia framework daily updated to the last SVN version
- Function Summary: interwiki
- Already has a bot flag in: ar, am, an, ast, az, bar, bat-smg, bg, br, bn, bpy, bs, ca, ceb, cs, cv, da, de, el, en, eo, es, et, eu, fa, fi, fiu-vro, fr, frp, fy, ga, gl, he, hr, hsb, ht, hu, hy, id, is, it, iu, ja, jv, ka, kk, ksh, ku, lb, li, lmo, ln, lt, lv, mk, mi, ml, mr, ms, mt, nap, nds, nds-nl, nl, nn, no, pl, pms, ps, pt, ro, roa-tara, ru, sco, sh, sk, simple, sl, sq, sr, su, sv, ta, tg, th, to, tr, tt, uk, ur, vec, vi, vls, vo, zh, zh-classical, zh-min-nan, zh-yue. On it.wiki has done more than 65000 edit.
Thanks --AlleborgoBot 15:21, 2 Adeɛmekpɔxe 2007 (UTC)
Hi, i request a bot status for Idioma-bot.
- Botmaster : lt:User:Hugo.arg
- Bot's name : Idioma-bot
- List of botflags on others wikipedias: >70 (en, es, fr, de, ru, ja, zh, ay, ar, lt...)
- Purpose: Interwiki (pywikipedia) daily updated form SVN
Thank you! lt:User:Hugo.arg 15:40, 1 Dzodze 2008 (UTC)
Hi, I'd like to request a bot flag for Purbo_T
- Operator: User:Purodha = ksh:User:Purodha (b'crat @ ksh)
- Bot user page: User:Purbo_T
- Function: interwiki link maintenance
- Operation: manually-assisted, occasionally in automatic or autonomous mode, starting mostly from the Wikipedia of Ripuarian languages
- Software: pywikipediabot framework updated daily from svn to latest version
- Already has bot flag on: am, ar, be-x-old, bn, bo, bxr, cdo, co, crh, dsb, dz, fa, fr, gv, hr, hsb, ht, ig, ksh, ku, lbe, lmo, ml, mr, nds, nl, pms, simple, stq, sv, tg, ts, vec, vi, vo, more pending, recent data (sorry, the toolserver is having technical problems at the moment, partial data is on the page end)
Thank you! --Purodha Blissenbach 20:11, 3 Dzodze 2008 (UTC)
I request the bot flag for Alexbot:
- Programming Language:Pywikipedia SVN
- Functions:Interwiki(+autonomous), double redirect fix.
- Other languages:All statistics in here
Thank you--Alexsh 10:51, 21 Masa 2008 (UTC)
Dear all, this is to request a bot flag for Synthebot. Its technical information is summarized below.
- Operator: Julian Mendez
- Automatic or Manually Assisted: mostly automatic in autonomous mode; sometimes manually assisted to solve interwiki conflicts
- Programming Language(s): pywikipedia
- Function Summary: interwiki links
- Already has a bot flag on: more than 80 wikipedias, see SUL table
Hi, I'd like to request a bot flag for タチコマ robot:
- Operator: commons:User:White Cat
- Purpose: Interwiki, Double redirects, commons delinking
- Software: Pywikipedia, awb
- Bot with Flag: (full list)
- Details: autonomous and supervised.
::*If this is the wrong place for this request, please move it to the right location. Done--Natsubee 17:53, 18 Anyɔnyɔ 2008 (UTC)
Hello. To facilitate steward granting of bot access, I suggest implementing the standard bot policy on this wiki. In particular, this policy allows stewards to automatically flag known interlanguage linking bots (if this page says that is acceptable), which form the vast majority of such requests. The policy also enables global bots on this wiki (if this page says that is acceptable), which are trusted bots that will be given bot access on every wiki that allows global bots.
This policy makes bot access requesting much easier for local users, operators, and stewards. To implement it we only need to create a redirect to this page from Project:Bot policy, and add a line at the top noting that it is used here. Please read the text at m:Bot policy before commenting. If you object, please say so; I hope to implement in one week if there is no objection, since it is particularly written to streamline bot requests on wikis with little or no community interested in bot access requests. --Julian 23:11, 22 Anyɔnyɔ 2008 (UTC)
- Melɔ̃ (Support): I support the implementation of the standard bot policy here, including the global bots. This would make life easier as there aren't many editors here and I don't always have the time to check requests. Why not rather move this page to Project:Bot policy in order that all the request would be in one place and this page would be free for any other business? What do you think? --Natsubee 18:57, 23 Anyɔnyɔ 2008 (UTC)
- (I agree with Natsubee) --Julian 11:09, 24 Anyɔnyɔ 2008 (UTC)
Bot flag for User:BOTijoTrɔe
- Operator : Hedwig in Washington
- Automatic or Manually Assisted : automatic
- Programming Language(s) : Python (pywikipedia), daily update
- Function Summary : Interwiki, Internationalization by removing chaos in Babel-Category so it can be used properly and easy. Double redirects will be added shortly
- Already has a bot flag (Y/N) : Yes: 19 Wikis so far, others pending. see here
- Function Details : just using the standard interwiki.py; parameters: -auto -all - log -catr
I humbly request bot status on this wiki in order to update Interwiki, and improve Internationalization by removing chaos in Babel so it can be used properly and easy by everyone.
Thank you for consideration! --Hedwig in Washington 19:30, 7 Anyɔnyɔ 2011 (UTC)
Using only UploadWizard for uploadsTrɔe
Hello! It was noted that on this wiki you have less than 10 local files. Presumably, you therefore don't have interest nor energies to have hundreds templates with the now required HTML, even less a local EDP. However, this means that users here will experience a mostly broken and/or illegal uploading. I propose to
- have local upload restricted to the "Dɔdzikpɔlawo" group (for emergency uploads) and
- the sidebar point to commons:Special:UploadWizard,
so that you can avoid local maintenance and all users can have a functioning, easy upload interface in their own language. All registered users can upload on Commons and existing files will not be affected.
I'll get this done in one week from now.
- If you disagree with the proposal, just remove your wiki from the list.
- To make the UploadWizard even better, please tell your experience and ideas on commons:Commons:Upload Wizard feedback.
Nemo 20:38, 19 Damɛ 2014 (UTC)